Dubai is a magical place that has so much to offer. From beautiful beaches and amazing malls, the city is filled with things to do and see. Here are 15 activities you must try out while visiting Dubai!
1. Hang out at Jumeirah Beach Park – The largest urban park in the Emirate of Dubai, this area is a perfect spot for spending time outdoors by the beach. You can swim, play volleyball, or just sit back and enjoy the scenery.
2. Take a ride on the iconic Dubai Metro – This impressive public transport system makes it easy for locals and tourists alike to get around the city quickly and easily. With trains running every few minutes all day long, it’s an excellent way to explore all that Dubai has to offer.
3. Visit Burj Khalifa – This impressive megatall skyscraper is the tallest man-made structure in the world, standing at over 828 meters tall. At its peak, there is an observation deck that offers unbeatable views of Dubai’s bustling city skyline and surrounding desert landscape.
4. Go shopping at one of Dubai’s many malls – From luxury brand name stores to traditional souqs and everything in between, there are endless options for shoppers to explore in this amazing city. With hundreds of shops all under one roof, you can spend days shopping until you drop!
5. See some unique architecture – From glimmering skyscrapers to wind towers, Dubai has some truly incredible architectural designs. The city hosts numerous world-class buildings, including the Burj Khalifa, the Burj Al Arab, and the Palm Jumeirah.
6. Go on a desert safari – Spend your day exploring the surrounding desert on an exciting off-road adventure. You can even go sandboarding or try dune bashing if you’re feeling adventurous! Just be sure to wear comfortable clothes and shoes, as it can get quite dusty out there.
7. Admire Dubai Creek at sunset – At this scenic waterway in central Dubai, you can watch as the sun sets over orange-hued skies while boats glide past in the background. This is a must-visit spot for anyone looking to experience a more traditional side of Dubai.
8. Take in the stunning views of Dubai Marina – The yachts, skyscrapers, and evening lights make this area one of the most popular sights in all of Dubai. Whether you’re interested in just soaking up some sun on the beach or going out for a bite to eat at one of the many waterfront restaurants, there is something here for everyone!
9. Go partying at JBR – Dubbed “the place to be seen” by locals, this trendy spot offers an array of upscale dining and entertainment options right on the beachfront promenade. From chic nightclubs to delicious international cuisine and everything in between, you won’t want to miss taking in the party atmosphere this area is known for.
10. Check out Dubai’s UNESCO World Heritage sites – In addition to its impressive modern architecture and buzzing nightlife, Dubai also has two incredible historical locations that were named as a UNESCO World Heritage site: the Al Fahidi district with its traditional wind towers and the Sheikh Saeed al Maktoum House. Be sure to stop by these iconic landmarks on your next visit!
11. Go skiing at Ski Dubai – If you’re looking for an unusual activity, why not spend some time hitting the slopes at this indoor ski resort? You can even rent equipment or take a lesson from one of their experienced instructors if you’re a novice.